- Fruity Center: Inspired by a centerpiece I found on Pinterest, I created this one myself. When the décor is done, the centerpiece doubles as a light lunch! (photo: Gabriela Ferrel)
- Commemorative Koozie: We surprised the bride at her bachelorette weekend with koozies commemorating our girl’s weekend and the wedding.
- Miya Shay’s Welcome Bag: Goodie bags at destination weddings help identify who’s in your group at the pool. On this bag, the left hand side is the bride’s name in Chinese, the right is the groom’s. (photo: Gabriela Ferrel)
- Custom Coral: I loved the Bridesmaid dresses created by Project Runway winner Chloe Dao (for Miya Shay’s wedding). Perfect for beachside nuptials. (photo: Jillian Mitchell Photography)
- Color Your World: The fashion press went nuts when White by Vera Wang hit the runways with bold colors. Shown here: one-shoulder, asymmetrically draped column dress in matte crepe with grosgrain sash and back-bow detail. Available at David’s Bridal, www.davidsbridal.com
7. Singular Sensation: What a great way to celebrate your two hometowns. Join your skylines with a bridge on your invitation. Shown here by Vivian Jade. (photo: Vivian Jade)
8. Sign, Seal and Deliver: This is my favorite wedding present to give. It commemorates the date or year and is cute enough to hang somewhere prominent. Here, the couple placed it on the door to their outdoor patio.
9. Braided Hair: At her MDNA Tour, Madonna wore a braid in her hair, a beautifully romantic trend worth mentioning. (photo: Adorne Artistry)