Wedding Detail Must-Haves
1. Hang Out: The get ready process can be even more exciting with a personalized hanger for your gorgeous gown. Available in a variety of styles and finishes, this modest detail will leave you with a memorable keepsake as well as some surely charming pictures!
2. A Sticky Blue:Historical practice calls for pinning a blue ribbon somewhere on the dress, but many brides opt for creative ways to uphold their something blue. Consider a sticker appliqué!
3. Indulge in Finger Food: Have you opted out of a traditional wedding cake, or do you just have a sweet tooth? Small portions of food allow your guests to munch on a variety of goodies! These bride & groom cake pops are a delightful touch to any reception, not to mention they are mess free and kid friendly.
4. Favors with Flavor: Represent local Texas flavor with homemade salsa or barbeque sauce. Fill a mason jar with your favorite recipe and attach a sweet note to thank friends and family.
5. Talk of the Table: Consider table numbers to describe milestones in your relationship. Take time with your future mate to reflect on some of your sweetest, funniest moments together. Your guests will love getting to know you as a couple.
6. Puzzle Your Guests: Ask them to sign a puzzle piece, then frame it after the wedding. These short and sweet messages remain perfect momentos of the occasion.
7. Creative Cocktails: Whether you plan on serving alcohol at your wedding or not, signature beverages are a striking touch to any reception.
8. And the Bridesmaids? Don’t forget the remarkable women beside you! Custom, monogram shirts are perfectly comfortable for getting ready, and they won’t ruin hair or make-up when changing into those breathtaking dresses.
9. Send Off Surprise: Indecisive on how to exit your reception with a memorable bang? A sendoff station provides wedding guests with a variety of options that make it exciting for everyone. Try using flower petals, ribbon wands, and confetti!